Excellence in heavy machinery
Innse Milano, which joined the Camozzi Group in 2009, is one of the primary businesses to originate from Innocenti Santeustacchio, which had formerly been a global market leader in the supply of heavy machinery and industrial plants (read more about company history).
Today Innse Milano can offer specialist expertise in the manufacture of plant components, parts and technologically advanced machinery combined with large scale production capacity, thanks to a production area that occupies over 30,000 square metres, 24,000 of which are covered and equipped with bridge cranes supporting up to 200 tonnes capacity.
• All types of mechanical machining (boring, milling, turning and grinding) on medium-large structures;
• Cutting and grinding of medium-large multipurpose gears
• Manufacture and assembly of machinery and plant.
Innse Milano has obtained an extension of ISO 9001:2008 EA 17-21 sector:
"Machining parts in titanium, cast iron, steel and aluminium alloyed, for heavy industry and aeronautic, space and defence industries"
Innse Milano has obtained an extension of GOST 9001 in sector:
"Accessories and machining parts in titanium, cast iron, steel and aluminium alloyed, for heavy industry and aeronautic, space and defence industries"
Our vast experience at your service
Innse Milano has a wide range of computer numerical-controlled (CNC) machine tools and a department equipped with engines and hydraulic gear cases whereby functionality tests can be performed on the components produced. The resulting data is then captured using highly sophisticated instrumentation.
These distinguishing features help make Innse Milano the ideal partner for companies operating in the iron and steel, energy and general plant engineering industries.
Qualified technicians are readily available to assist in joint design initiatives and provide complex solutions.
Every customer benefits from the highest levels of quality, guaranteed by the use of advanced dimensional and structural control systems.
• 8 large CNC boring machines to process very large work pieces;
• 2 medium CNC milling machines-machining centres;
• 2 small milling machines-machining centres;
• 4 vertical lathes (one which can machine pieces with
• up to a 13 m diameter);
• 4 horizontal lathes with a distance between the centres of up to 12 m;
• 1 external grinding machine for diameters up to 1,150 mm;
• 2 flat grinding machines for work pieces up to 3,500 mm;
• 4 gear cutting machines (up to 5,000 mm diameter);
• 2 gear hobbing machines (up to 5,300 mm diameter);
• 1 gear grinding machine with online control (for up to 3,500 mm diameter crowns).